Social Icons

Slider

Thursday, January 12, 2012

ITS A BRAND NEW YEAR {2012}

What a sad little blog this is :( (double boo) Well that’s about to change!!! WELCOME 2012! It’s time for sneak peaks, outfit suggestions, helpful tips, and everything your little heart could desire on MY BLOG! 2011 was a time for planning, and 2012 is the time for change! This year I will really be focusing on my style as a photographer and opening up for the world to see ME, who I am as a person and how that relates to my photography. I welcome you to this New Year, only 11 days late but HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am so excited for the evolution of my photography!!
What is a post without a picture….
SO here is the first WHAT TO WEAR OF the New Year!


























That's all for now folks!
**hugs**
Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment