Social Icons

Slider

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby, its cold outside! {glimpses 52 project}

On my first post of the New Year- I talked about wanting my clients to know the REAL me. So, I've decided to join in on the "glimpses 52 project" held by Chic Critique  This is my first submission! 
A little about me, and the picture:
You may have heard on the news that Washington State was hit by some snow. Its interesting experiencing snow in Washington- having moved here from Colorado- it was even funny at times. Washington isn't close to being prepared for snow storms, not even just a little bit. But i'll cut the state some slack considering  it's not a common occurrence to see snow in this beautiful state. So having that said, my kids were crazy excited to go outside and have some fun! It was one of those moments where you just say "YES" because you have been asked the same question more times than you can count within a 2min period. SO They bundled up and headed out! I stayed inside and watched as they slid down hills, made snowmen, and had a snowball fight (baby is still too small to venture out in all that) As they headed home trying to catch snowflakes on their tongue, I was able to catch these two images: 
Here you can see my youngest girl, and my biggest kid- the hubby:) 

Kj exhausted after playing, but still trying to get one last snow flake

They came in to a warm fire, and hot chocolate WITH MARSHMALLOWS- marshmallows are very important we can't forget those:) 

Check back next week for week 2 of  "glimpses 52 project"

**hugs**
Silver

1 comment: