Social Icons

Slider

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Two Love Birds {Engagement session:: Tacoma, WA}

I am delighted to present the first session of the new year! Kevin and Julia are ENGAGED! I am so happy for these two, they really are amazing people. Their devotion to God is admirable, and they have been so kind as to help my husband and I grow in our relationship with God. SO it was with much happiness that I photographed these two in their blissful state of love. I mean aren’t they stinkin’ cute!!! As I’m snapping pictures I’m thinking to myself.... I can’t wait till these two have a baby…can you say GORGEOUS! I know, whoa whoa…slow down they still have a wedding to do! I’m just saying they’re pretty people that’s all! ;)


Until next time friends,
Silver

PS: Kevin and Julia I hope you enjoy this SNEAK PEAK! :) I can't wait for you to see the rest!

1 comment: