Social Icons

Slider

Friday, January 20, 2012

Marriage Retreat {Mini-Sessions} 2012

They're Back!!! That's right I have the pleasure of serving the family's of the men who so selflessly serve our country!

Please note that there has been changes made since the last retreat. I have changed the sign-up process and the amount of sessions available for a relaxed experience as well as a faster turnaround time. I hope that you will embrace the changes and contact me if there are any questions. The biggest change to take note of is that payment is required before your session. I appreciate your understanding and I can't WAIT to work with you!

If you are unable to make it to the retreat and are interested in a session, I have a special offer for you! e-mail SilverLindseyLane@yahoo.com with the details of when you would like to schedule!

thank you!
Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment