Social Icons

Slider

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{Glasses}

Today I had the pleasure of visiting the Rouse EyeCARE center for a second time to pick up the girl’s new glasses. I had such a great experience that I HAD to blog about it! Okay first off, the Rouse’s LOVE the military…which I LOVE people who support our troops! They offer a 15% off frames to all military (try finding that somewhere else!) and considering that both girl’s needed glasses it worked great for me and my pocket book ;) Their office is so kid friendly it is ridiculous. I usually am nervous to take the girl’s in for appointments, because well dependent on their mood they can either be really good or really bad.  This was a so-so day for them, but the staff is so friendly it ended up going very well.
I learned a lot about the importance of taking your kiddos to the eye Dr. I wish I would have taken them sooner. Did you know kids can go as early as 6months! My mom was so confused as to what you would do for a children’s eye exam….. After, sitting through the girl’s examination it is not much different from an Adult! My oldest is already saying that she can see the letters on the pages of her books better. This is great to hear as a mom :-)
 SO if you are in the lacey area and need a GREAT eye DR…you HAVE to go to Dr. Craig Rouse!!!  They are right by the Ram and Wal-Mart, visit them on-line at www.rouseeyecare.com or call 360.455.4425
 I feel like such a commercial right now…but when I find something great I want to share it! Those of you who know me- or follow my blog know that I don’t do this often- so just keep that in mind ;)
So since this is a PHOTOGRAPHY blog and all- check out my little cuties below in their glasses…I mean how could I not take a picture!?
My Girl's in their new glasses!

1 comment:

  1. I will Have to check them out, thanks Silver!

    ReplyDelete