Social Icons

Slider

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Boudoir Experience:: Before and Afters { Fort Lewis, WA boudoir photography}


Recently I've found a new passion…..as if loving photography wasn't enough….. I LOVE making other women feel beautiful! I feel like lately I have been seeing some beautiful women in my life not feeling so “pretty”. I've fallen victim to it myself. We see the little string bean women decked out in professional hair and make-up and not to mention professional styling. Not only do we see this and begin to define it as what is considered to be a “beautiful” woman…our men see it too. I have realized that all women are beautiful! I’m not trying to sound cheese or cliché , I promise I’m not. It’s true. So my new passion is showing the “average” girl (and her man) that she is as hot if not HOTTER than the models in magazines and on TV . It’s just my opinion…so enough with the words you decide for yourself….

Before&After






The next boudoir marathon will be May 31-June 2 2013. If you would like a session please e-mail silverlanephotography@gmail.com 


ps: Shout out to my awesome hair and make-up artist... Jamie Palin! like her on Facebook:: https://www.facebook.com/pages/hair-affair/209986775702409


No comments:

Post a Comment