Social Icons

Slider

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Unbehauen Family | A Colorado Springs Family Session

Colorado has been having a tremendous amount of rain. I think it's uncharacteristic of this state to be raining so far into summer. So, I was lucky that this session took place at all. Not even an hour after we wrapped the weather took a turn and it began hailing! I think my prayers of sunshine worked enough to hold the hail at bay for an hour. It seems as though with the rainy weather cold and flu follow. This was to be a family session of four. Mom woke up with the sniffles and chills, but wanted badly to have photographs with her son from out of town. So we proceeded with the session. I had so much fun with these three. I had to improvise posing, and it was a fun little challenge for the day. It helps when you have such gorgeous people infront of your lens! 


Catching dad's head on your dress is HILARIOUS :)








No comments:

Post a Comment