Social Icons

Slider

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Who needs juice anyway?

I have to admit ( i'm on a confession roll right now) I am super proud of myself for catching J* on creative live today. I missed her last workshop....so I was determined not to miss this one. Don't know who J* are is? Shes , Jasmine Star,  the most fan-tab-ulous wedding photog out there. I learned so much today:) I also was able to network with a bunch of really great photographers around the world. That always puts me in a good mood. Which is probably why instead of freaking out I grabbed my camera to capture this....



Oh what do we have here? my sisters juices....

I don't think they belong in the pantry...
 they look better in here....

Nope, your eyes are not fooling you! That is trash can full of perfectly good juices :)  

At least I was able to take some notes and pause the show for some quick pictures of my son. Oh and in-case you're wondering...I left the juices there to show his DAD. I can't wait to see his face when I tell him to look in the trash! 

xoxoxoxo
SILVER

No comments:

Post a Comment