Social Icons

Slider

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Christmas Mini Sessions {Fort Sam Houston, TX / Cibolo, TX Family Portraits}

Now that Halloween is out of the way I’m sure you are already thinking about Christmas! I know we have Thanksgiving in there somewhere. Seriously though we only have 51 days left till Christmas…its coming up quick! It’s time to start thinking gifts and Christmas cards!

I don’t know about you but my family always begs for an up to date family picture. I can get away saying no to some, But have you ever been able to tell your Grandma no? If you have then you have to meet mine. She’s no joke and NO is not something you tell her. But, enough about me and my family start thinking about you and yours.


Pictures are such a meaningful, custom, heartfelt gift for a loved one. I tried to make the card sending and gift giving a little easier this year by offering these mini sessions. 

The sessions will take place on November 16th in Cibolo, TX and on November 17th on Fort Sam Houston.  These are my last mini sessions of 2013 (it’s crazy writing that)  Please take advantage of this great deal. There are a limited number of slots so get them while they’re hot!? (I’m not sure if that makes sense here- but I’ve always wanted to say that) 





No comments:

Post a Comment